Here is a list of the participating food trucks on February 11th. 10% of all purchases go to the DC Preservation League. More to come as food truck participants are confirmed.
That Cheesecake Truck
Raffle tickets will be available to win one-of-a-kind prizes including original seats from the Uline Arena.
Schedule of Events
February 11, 2014 at The Washington Coliseum/Uline Arena (1140 3rd Street, Northeast, Washington, D.C. 20002).
Doors will open at 6pm; with a festival including goodies for purchase from local food trucks and live music performed by Something Wild.
The concert begins at the original time of 8:31 p.m. preceded by a 15-minute documentary featuring the history of The Washington Coliseum/Uline Arena from its concept and construction through its current and future incarnation.
- Doors open and your memories begin
- Food & beverage available for purchase
- Official event memorabilia available for purchase
- Something Wild performance in the Beer Garden Stage
- Tommy Roe acoustic performance on Arena indoor stage
- AARP Sweepstakes drawing
- DC Preservation League program on Arena indoor stage
- Welcome by Leon Harris, WJLA
- Video welcome from the Mayor Vincent Gray
- DC Preservation League Executive Director, Rebecca Miller
- Raffle drawing for original Uline Arena chairs
- Washington Coliseum: The Forgotten Landmark Documentary
- BeatleMania Now performs original set followed by more of the Beatles greatest hits.
- Concert concludes
GPS Location Address: 1140 3rd Street, Northeast, Washington, D.C. 20002
The historic Washington Coliseum is well served by public transportation. Please plan your journey in advance and check the latest travel updates using www.wmata.com
UBER your own personal driver. Uber has partnered with us to provide safe rides to and from the event. At the end of the evening UBER cars will be staged outside the venue for a convenient pick-up
The main entrance to the event is located at the corner of M and 2nd Street, NE, Washington DC which is within walking distance from the NoMa – Gallaudet U (New York Avenue) Station. Click to plan your journey on a Metro Train.
The Washington Coliseum is also well served by the following bus routes: XYZ
Click to plan your journey with the wmata bus map.
Cycling – Bicycles may be ridden to the parking areas, but not on site. We do not provide security for bicycles and advise against bringing them, but this is your decision.
Car parking is extremely limited near the event site, so we strongly recommend that all visitors avoid coming by car. However, for those for whom a vehicle is essential we are working to secure nearby parking lots for your convenience. Please check back prior to starting your journey for updated information.